Information Development Center is a partnership between three international
organizations working in Kazakhstan:
the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank and the UN Development Program.
The center is open to all readers, experts, researchers, graduate students, faculty, students, and offers the following services and resources:
- An extensive collection of printed publications and electronic materials on
various topics of development, including general information about the World
Bank, the Asian Development Bank and the United Nations Development Program and
the activities of these organizations;
- The statistical collections, projects, programs on economy, social development, health, the environment, natural resources, etc.
- Access to Databases of Development Program of the United Nations
- Access to databases of Asian Development Bank
- Access to the databases of the World Bank Development
- Advice on programs of international organizations (UNDP, ADB, FBG)
- Presentations, seminars, workshops, round tables on topical issues of modernity.
Contacts: 4th floor, room. 413, Phone: +7 /7172/ 47-26-99
Working days: Monday - Sunday: 10:00 to 20:00.